Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sorry for the delay.

As some of you may know I recently injured my hand at work, and now have arthritis in my left hand. So I haven't really been doing anything with this blog or chacha. (Which I know if been getting requests about what chacha is and I will be doing a blog explaining that soon too.) But anyways I've found that Tylenol patches are pretty much the only thing that help with the pain so I wont have to worry about taking a bunch of pain pills that make me sick, and I'll be able to actually focus on getting more work done. So I will actually be skipping this week for individual deals. Walgreens I know doesn't even have any really good deals, they didn't last week either, but thankfully I don't have any Register Rewards left to waste. I may still do Rite Aid and I haven't even looked at any other ad. So I am going to try to get some work done tonight. My boss called me and asked me to come in early to get some work done, so I have to work super early tomorrow. So if its not up by tonight I will have it up by tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment