Friday, November 11, 2011

recycle bank - earn free items in a few clicks.. I got 2 magazine subscriptions completely free and still have tons of points

I just redeemed some of my recycle bank points. I got a 1 year subscription to parents magazine and a 1 year subscription to good housekeeping. Both cost 115 points. and I still have 420 points left over.

earn 50 points by pledging on aveeno's facebook page CLICK HERE
earn 25 points by pledging to turn off the water CLICK HERE
earn 10 points by pledging to use a reusable cup CLICK HERE
earn 25 points by taking a quiz on composting CLICK HERE
earn 25 points by pledging to switch from bottle water CLICK HERE
earn 20 points by pledging to turn of the water on fb CLICK HERE - different then above
earn 25 points by learning about hybrid energy CLICK HERE

each tasks usually takes less then a minute. Want more points CLICK HERE to view your available tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment