Thursday, March 1, 2012

I tried it and it works!!!!!!!!!

Feb 25th 2012 I was introduced to youneverlose.com by Cori's Coupons. Now skeptical of penny auction sites I have never tried one before; but I figured I would give it a try and see if its real before introducing it to my readers.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
So heres how it went for me:
2/25/12 - signed up and purchased $25 kmart gift card + 25 points for $25 (free shipping)
2/26/12 - I won an auction for a $25 mastercard gift card for $2.05+$2 fee = $4.05
2/26/12 - paid for gift card securely via paypal (they wont see your credit card #)
2/28/12 - received and e-mail saying my 2 gift cards were mailed to me expected to arrive 3-5 business days
3/1/12 - I received 2 gift cards in my mail box (1)$25 chase visa??? and (1)$25 lands end gift card??? not what I expected but I read the back of the lands end gift card and it is good at sears and kmart as well.. so although I still got a visa instead of a mastercard I think I can live with it.. Still a profit of $20.95

how it works:
1st Sign up here
2nd you purchase a gift card valued at $25 $50 or $100 (I did $25 for the first time)
current gift cards available are:
*coldstone + restaurants.com
*sears
*gap
*brooks brothers
*1800flowers
*banana republic
*bath & body works
*fannie may
*LL bean
*lands end
*Kmart
*mrs. fields
*nike store
*old navy
*restaurant.com
*amc theaters

3rd take your points and bid on more gift cards (values vary as well as selection)
*did I meantion that you get points for every $1 spent buying gift cards)
$25 gift card = a $25 gift card + 25 bids
$50 gift card = a $50 gift card + 50 bids
$100 gift card = a $100 gift card + 100 bids

4th if you win you will have to pay for the card (auction bid price usually 90% of card value+ $2-$5 processing fee listed on auction) *still worth it*

No comments:

Post a Comment