Thursday, December 6, 2012

Price Rite Review

Price Rite is a grocery store similiar to Aldi's but better. Price not only carries their own brand and some other generic brands that I've never heard of, but they bring you a large selection of name brands as well for a fraction of what you would pay else where. Now some of the prices are a little higher then some of the sales at other stores, and when I say higher I'm talking pennies. On the same note though some of the prices are the lowest I've ever seen.

The store was clean, well stocked and the staff is friendly. Everything was well priced except a few displays that were on the floor. They accept every form of payment except checks and coupons. And you either have to bring or buy your own bags, as well as bag your own groceries.

Over all I would give this store 4/5 stars. This is a great store for those things you run out of but there not on sale, or if you don't have the time to search to compare prices. This will definantly become a regular store for me for any odds and ends I need. Below is a list of some of the things I bought today and the cost just to give you a general idea. This is a New York store so depending on where you live your prices may be lower.

Empire Apples 3lb bag $2.89
Oscar Mayer Turkey bacon 6oz $1.09 (on sale for $1.50 else where)
Kraft mac & cheese 3pk $1.99 or $.66 each (retails $.99-$1.99 each else where)
Nissan cup Soup 6pk for $1.99 or $.33 each (retails for $.59-$.79 each else where)
Ronzoni pasta $.69 (goes on sale for $1 elsewhere)
bumble bee tuna $.79 ( I haven't seen these go under $1 in months)



No comments:

Post a Comment