Saturday, April 20, 2013

Woolite Review

So you see the commercials and ads every where about how woolite is made for your delicates and everyday clothes to keep them looking fresh and vibrant. While I used woolite on my last laundry day I didn't notice much of a difference compared to my usual brands of arm & hammer oxi and purex natural element. Although the clothes did come out fresh vibrant and smelled great. I would recommend everyone try woolite. If it can match up to the only 2 detergents I approve of then it is living up to the standards of other woolite products. Maybe with further use I may notice my clothes not fading like they usually do. If you do try woolite detergent please leave a comment below letting me know What you think.







This review is all my own. I was not paid to give a positive review. I was only given samples of products to review other payments was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment