Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dove Advance Hair Series - Quench Absolute Review


This review is my own opinion and the only compensation was the 3 full size products that I received to review.

So since this product is meant for people with "curly, coarse hair" I decided the best person to review these products on would be my daughter.

This is a before photo of her. She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail.


This is the after photo. I used all 3 products.
The shampoo and conditioner were thick so I had to add water to get it through out her hair. Her hair was fairly easy to brush through given the rats nest it became do to her swimming lessons. I put the leave in product through out her hair while it was still wet and other then the back becoming flat from her ride in the car it held up controlling the frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment