Friday, August 1, 2014

Swagbucks - the easiest site to earn gift cards

I joined Swagbucks about a year ago and have already earned about $200 worth of gift cards. With all the sites I have done this one is by far the easiest and fastest one to do to get your gift cards.

You only need a min. of 450sb (swagbucks) to get a $5 amazon gift card. Other gift cards are available and start at 500sb for a $5 gift card for places like target and walmart. So no having to get to $100 before you see your money.

I'm not a big fan of surveys because you spend 10 mins answering questions just to be told you dont qualify to finish So I don't do the surveys offered on swagbucks but they are offered.

I make my points by doing the polls, watching videos, viewing websites, shopping online and playing games. You also receive bonus points for reaching the daily goal which usually starts out at 30sb/day then if you get that you can earn a 2nd bonus for getting like 90sb/day.

With the videos and websites I actually run that while doing other things like watching tv.

Join Swagbucks today and start earning your gift cards today.

No comments:

Post a Comment