Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Redbox Review : Selma

 
Ok so the kids and I was super excited to watch this movie.
Martin Luther King is actually one of the people in history that my kids look up to so I let them watch this movie with me. Although not surprising it wasn't able to hold their attention for the whole movie. (which for  6 & 7 year olds is not surprising)
What is surprising to me is that entertaining it was to me in the beginning I fell asleep 3 times and still have not finished the movie :( I am so disappointed in my self. I think the first time I was just really tired. and then the 2nd and 3rd was a mix between already seeing the first half and being tired. I may try to watch it again when I am not too tire. But from what I did see I will give it the following ratings.
PG-13
Over All 4/5 Stars
Acting 5/5 Stars
Entertaining 3/5 Stars
Worth the WATCH :YES
Worth the BUY: YES, great educational video, it is a bit graphic but not overly.

No comments:

Post a Comment